Incoming CS PhD
Brown Visual Computing, Brown University
Computer Vision / Mathematics / Deep Learning / Music
Most recent update: 06 June 2021.
What I am doing now:
I will be joining Brown Visual Computing where I (currently) plan to work on structured synthesis, 3D Computer Vision, and NeuroSymbolic AI.
Apart from that, I am honing my craft (at a snail's pace): guitars, seaboard, and other instruments for making music.
Highlights and News:
- 19 May 2021 : I will be joining Brown University as a CS PhD student from fall 2021 with professor Daniel Ritchie as my advisor (hopefully!) at the Brown Visual Computing (BVC) Lab. Exciting times ahead!
- 14 May 2021 : I participated as a reviewer in the International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV-2021).
- 14 April 2021 : I participated as a reviewer in the International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML-2021).
- 12 December 2020 : Our Paper: “Phonetroller: Visual Representations of Fingers for Precise Touch Input with Mobile Phones in VR” will be presented at ACM CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems ( CHI-2021)!
- 15 November 2020 : We submitted a paper to the IEEE conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition ( CVPR-2021). Fingers crossed!
- See all news ...